Junior Residential Interior Designer
A small boutique practice situated in a fantastic location in London is seeking a Junior Designer to work on some mixed sector projects. The practice is working on Residential, PRS schemes, Student Accommodations and Hospitality both here in the UK and overseas. It would be advantageous if the candidate has worked on similar roles such as these.
The practice is very forward thinking and would be happy to look at Junior designers with 1-2 years' experience in various sectors.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Residential Interior Designer:
- Must have a good design skill that would fit in with the company's style.
- Researching and completing tasks assigned to them under guidance.
- Be flexible in terms of working.
- Keen to learn, committed and a hardworking individual.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- Answering the phones and carry-out general admin tasks.
- A competent level of confidence and knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and entrepreneurial qualities, both verbally and written.
- Proven ability to create moodboards, specifications and schedules.
- The candidate must take this opportunity to gain experience in several fields of interior design.
- Must have a qualification in Interior Design.
- Must have 1-2 years' experience in Interior Design.
- Must have a good knowledge of English, both verbally and written.
- Must be proficient at using AutoCAD.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Junior Residential Designer Job, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application.
Apply for Junior Residential Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly