Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director, for TOP London Healthcare Agency
Dynamic, fast paced & highly creative healthcare agency in the heart of Central London is looking for an exceptional Senior Art Director for their close, friendly & collaborative team.
We're looking for a strong ideas person first and foremost, who is able to demonstrate solid experience in creating memorable and beautiful integrated campaigns. Someone who lives and breathes ideas, thrives on challenge, thinks beyond the obvious and can fully execute their ideas as ads, microsites, apps, video, events, or whatever they become.
You don't have to come from a healthcare background, although it would be beneficial.
In addition, you'll be fully mac literate, have outstanding conceptual & presentation skills, with as much passion for 'the craft'. You need to be fully conversant with print and digital and have an eye on what is coming next. Understand the end users needs and how to keep them engaged no-matter what media you communicate in.
• Pushing creativity and innovation.
• Having your finger on the pulse and being aware of new ideas and ways of thinking.
• Generating ideas, problem solving and being challenged.
• Crafting considered pixel perfect layouts and engaging experiences.
• Working with typography, demonstrating an insane level of accuracy.
• Responsive design, layout, grids and white space.
• Pitching ideas and presenting your work with rational thinking to the clients and the wider team.
• Interacting with people and being at ease working with others from all departments.
• Working with 3D artists, motion graphic designers, photographers, film-makers, animators and illustrators.
• Making the rational beautiful.
• Someone who wants to produce beautiful award-winning work
• Down to earth (no egos need apply).
• An outstanding breadth of work and an exceptional portfolio.
• Capable of taking a brief from initial concept to final output.
• An expert in problem solving, interaction and best practices.
• Expert knowledge and working practices across all digital platforms and media
• Someone who is hands-on and can ensure creative is delivered within timing and on budget.
• Generating ideas from a marker pad and bringing them to life through creative suite.
• Strong appreciation for typography, layout and an exacting eye for detail.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships.
• Can work easily within a creative team or as an individual.
• Fluent in all Adobe products and applications.
If this exciting Art Director job sounds like you, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP!