Account Director | FMCG | Bristol
Account Director | FMCG | up to £50K | Bristol
Our client is a creative agency specialising in innovative brand-building with offices in Bristol, NYC and LA.
They partner with businesses such as P&G, PepsiCo, Mattel and Nestlè creating award-winning work, from brand strategy, identity development to package design.
They are now looking for an Account Director to cultivate the relationships between the agency and its clients ensuring clients' needs and goals are being met on every projects.
- Lead large-scale projects on a day-to-day basis
- Establish and build strong long-lasting relationships with clients, vendors, and key agency partners (research partners, ad agencies, etc.)
- Build client trust through the process of daily communication, collaboration and resolution
- When part of the assignment, partner with the creative team to develop the brand strategy, and strategic rationale to guide the creative deliverables
- Develop proposals and scope of work documents
- Mentor team members to be their best
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in account management role, preferably FMCG
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep knowledge of creative and printing processes
- Awareness of current brands and commercial trends especially as they relate to design and packaging development
- Ability to travel for non-local clients
- Enthusiastic, energetic, imaginative, creative
- Skilled at listening, negotiation, presenting and motivating others
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.