This company create custom-made furniture for high-end residential projects in the UK and abroad. Past projects include the fit-out of residences in Eaton Square and Pembridge Crescent in London.
They are currently seeking a mid-weight furniture designer to join the team working from brief through to installation.
Objectives and requirements:
- To liaise with clients through the project so good communication skills will be needed
- Using AutoCAD to create design drawings and ideally SolidWorks for rendering
- To carry out site surveys
- Research new materials, methods and fittings to use in your designs
- Briefing makers and regular visits to the workshop to ensure the work is being made as intended
- Between 2 to 5 years experience of producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture for manufacture is required