(Fashion) Head of Merchandising and Buying - Singapore
Truffle are very excited to be head hunting a Head of Merchandising/ Buying for a fabulous high end fashion and accessories brand based in Singapore.
This is a brand new role for the brand which will be Director level working autonomously reporting into the CEO.
The Company started out in the mid 90 and over the course of 2 decades built a chain of 300+ stores with a strong high street presence in South East Asia and successful transition into Africa, South America and the Middle East. They are now ready to made the transition into the European Market with a particular emphasis on the UK as their first step. They are owned by a huge high end luxury Fashion house so we need someone from the Fashion World.
They hired a phenomenal Creative Director with solid experience from the London /EU market earlier this year and they're making waves. The Head of Merch will come in and influence in the same way with regards to product and in store experience
The Role in a Nutshell:
- *We need someone from the Fashion World*
- *Director level role*
- *Must have experience in Buying and In Store Merchandising for a large fashion and or accessories brand*
- We need someone who is fast, creative, understands the market well, understands market trends, good knowledge of men's and women's bags and shoes retail landscape.
- With the expertise in the “Arts” aspect of merchandising to influence the inventory planning and visual presentation in store.
- As the Head of Merchandising/ Buying, you will be the key person to spearhead the global buying direction to achieve strategic business growth.
- You will constantly be in touch with the trends of the fashion market and customers, forecasting, develop and sourcing of products, as well as to curate and edit the product range.
- You will be required to provide excellent leadership, working closely with various departments such as Merchandise Planning, Design, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain, so as to establish and communicate the long-range and seasonal vision for the company's product lines globally for different regions, including North Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe, Latin America etc.
- You will be responsible for the budget allocation, and developing the merchandise mix strategies based on diversified market analysis, that is consistent and aligned with our company's DNA
Reporting Line: CEO
To find out more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today