You would be working for a global digital agency focused on delivering marketing solutions and technology services for some of the most well-known international blue chip brands. This leading agency has a wealth of talented individuals in-house and is looking for a first rate Analytics Manager to join them and enjoy being part of this excellence.
Salary to £75K
As Analytics Manager, your focus will be on the delivery of customer analytics initiatives for key clients along with the management and development of a team of analysts.
- You'll work with teams across the business to deliver results
- Work with core clients to set their analytical plans and ensure projects meet deadlines and expectations
- Be the ‘Go To' person for internal teams for all analysis questions
- You'll ensure that analysis is communicated in a clear and easily understood format for clients and colleagues
- You will identify strategic insights to support better targeting and understanding of customer behaviour to meet objectives
Skills and Experience
You're a SAS superstar! You have experience using SQL and have good knowledge of Statistics. You have worked on developing solutions for clients based on customer insight, segmentation and modelling and you have a numerate focused Degree.
- If you have R / Python experience that would be useful but not essential
- Power BI/ Tableau experience is also desirable but not essential
- If you've worked in an agency environment that might be useful too
This great Analytics Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in data related marketing roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly