Technical SEO Consultant
The role is to support the SEO Campaign Manager in the creation and implementation of technical SEO/UX strategies. You will have the opportunity to work with household names and world-renowned brands.
The client is an award-winning Digital Marketing agency based in West Yorkshire. They work with household names and world-renowned brands across Europe and sometimes further afield. The client is continuing to grow at an impressive rate whilst still valuing employee well-being as reflected by featuring in the Time Top 100 Employers to work for.
The successful Technical SEO Consultant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the SEO Campaign Manager in the creation and implementation of technical SEO/UX strategies
- Identifying and reporting client campaign improvements across SEO
- Liaise with clients on SEO and UX actives
- Produce progress reports and high-quality SEO work
- Keep update-to-date with the continuous development of the SEO offering
The successful Technical SEO Consultant will:
- Have a proven track record in Technical SEO and UX
- Be an expert in Google Webmaster guidelines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be Google Analytic qualified
- Be motivated to continually develop their skillset and career
The success Technical SEO Consultant will receive a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience. Additionally, free gym membership, free fruit, health care benefits, company pension plus much more.