Digital Marketing Executive - For Leading Fin-tech Brand
A leading global fin-tech business who offer fast, safe and convenient payment services to consumers and businesses across the globe are looking for a digital marketing executive to join their marketing team in London.
This is a fantastic time to join the company as they're going through an exciting growth period due to the launch of new products. This digital marketing executive will have a strong focus on paid-search to drive customer acquisition.
- Full management and responsibility of paid search and display campaigns across Google, Bing and other channels as appropriate
- Set up and manage paid social media campaigns
- Manage campaigns in line with best practice (targeting, tracking using Google Tag Manager, A/B testing, landing pages etc.) and ensure all are optimised to achieve KPI's
- Keyword research and bid optimisation management
- Proactively monitoring latest industry trends
- Pro-active campaign management to achieve target growth and Cost per Conversion targets
- Daily/weekly data analysis, reporting and making recommendations to improve campaigns
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience running PPC campaigns in AdWords, Bing and social media channels
- Proven experience in managing best practice PPC campaigns, keyword research and bid management tools
- Proven ability in driving growth in PPC and achieving KPI's
- Experience in web tools, such as GTM, Google Analytics
- Attention to detail, highly analytical and strong communicator