Head of Social - TechEd
Truffle are on the hunt for a highly conceptual and creative "Head of Social" for a fabulously animated TechEd business based in Central East London.
The brand aims to transform the way children learn new words through illustrations of funny and entertaining characters as you'll see on their website.
The unique illustrations were created by a famous artist who also created the characters from some well known children's films. They are able to spark the imagination of children with their animated actions, inclusive nature and their fun familiarity.
These marvellous characters really do have legs which can take the brand in many directions. Previously the brand have positioned their business much more in the B2B, schooling and subscription markets however they are branching out into the B2C world they are set to launch into physical books, gift ideas, travel maps for children along with so many more ideas. This is a great time to join the business and be part of this next stage of growth.
The Ideal Person:
- They'd love this person to have come from a media background or have an interest or passion for entertainment
- They'd love this person to have an understanding / passion / experience in the world of children's entertainment / children's books / children's tv
- They'd love someone to come on board with fresh and relevant ideas of how to reach children's / B2C audiences.
- They'd love this person to be able to bring best practice but also be innovative and never play follow the leader. They want their offering to be as unique as they are.
- They want someone with edge who can be a little bit risky, the brand aren't scared to take chances to be noticed however ideas must always be relevant to the audience which is children (and parents)
- They'd ideally like someone with 4+ years within a Social Media Content Marketing and Management role
- You'll have proficiency in social listening tools (Radian6, Meltwater etc.)
- You will have outstanding communication skills and be able to present ideas, inspiring your colleagues and team mates.
- Previous start-up experience is preferred
- You'll have a creative eye - you know what content our customers will resonate with and deliver it to an exceptional standard
- You'll be working along side the Founder and the Chief Marketing Officer to launch the brand into the world of social, connecting with relevant influencers and promoting this fabulous product.
- You'll grow existing channels through a blend of creativity, platform best practice and understanding our customer needs.
- You'll also proactively identify new content strands, build relationships with our audience, and help us grow our visibility on new platforms.
- You'll create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency on all channels, whilst also adhering to best practice for each platform
- Write creative briefs to get the assets you need to grow your audience
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, then use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Define realistic metrics that help benchmark growth and prioritise opportunities
- Develop relationships with our customers, relaying their feedback to the right teams, and informing all areas of the business
To hear more about this fabulous opportunity get in touch with Truffle today!