Middleweight Creative Designer
Our client is a prestigious, well-known property and real estate group, looking for a talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join their highly creative in-house studio, based in London.
The creative team, a close-knit of gifted designers and artworkers, generates and delivers campaigns as well as a whole range of marketing materials, for all their various brands.
The right candidate will have at least 3 years of experience ideally working in an agency environment and will be able to come up with impressive concepts to be developed across print and digital assets.
The Designer will be working on a variety of briefs, will be requested to come up with creative solutions for new campaigns to deliver across multiple brands, as well as design assets for print and digital marketing materials (including magazines, adverts, social media, newsletters, large format and DM among others).
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things creative, love for typography and clean layouts and a natural creative flair.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coming up with new ideas and concepts for a variety of briefs and brands.
- Design original pieces, including the use of infographics and illustrations
- Provide creative guidance, feedback and support to artworkers
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, to take briefs, feedback and pitch your ideas
- Support the Creative Lead on large-scale projects, including branding and marketing campaigns
We're looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate, with a positive and approachable attitude, able to inspire those around them and a born team player.
The role is fast-paced and it would suit someone that enjoys the variety of projects and brands, someone who loves art and creative.
This is a permanent role, to apply please, submit your CV and portfolio.