Design Lead - in house; retail, beauty, ecommerce
Truffle are excited to be looking for a Design Lead for a division of this large high end Retail and FMCG brand.
The main brand this role will look after will be their beauty brand which is hugely successful and works in collaboration with a top fashion magazine with stores in Central London. Along side this brand, you will work on Creative projects for their other successful brands within homeware, kitchenware and other areas.
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Team Management: The role has 4 direct reports so you must have experience of managing a team successfully.
- Collaborations: This role will be about communicating and collaborating across Development, Marketing, User Experience and Trading. We need a strong communicator with good ideas and solid relationship building skills.
- Strong Integrated Creative: We need an integrated creative happy to jump onto any task, hands on across web, in store, print, events, packaging... This is a fully integrated hands on role.
- Campaigns and Brand Building: You'll have the opportunity to concept new campaigns and new brand ideas, coming up with new forward thinking campaigns and ways of driving the brands forwards.
- Passion: Having a passion or experience in the retail beauty field would be great, but overall we need someone with a true passion to succeed and work as part of a successful and growing team.
Salary: approx £50k
Location: Hertfordshire, easily accessible from London
For more information get in touch with Truffle today
Apply for Design Lead - in house; retail, beauty, ecommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly