EXHIBITION CAD DESIGNER
The fix is currently look for a CAD designer to join an amazing creative agency in berkshire! You will be reporting in to the Creative Director and working within the Events and Exhibitions team as a CAD designer turning concept visuals into a reality.
The right candidate will have:
- A good understanding of manufacturing construction methodologies for exhibition stand builds.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of drawing and detailing accuracy.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workload while working to agreed deadlines.
- Good design sensibility and attention to design detailing for the interpretation of concept designs to technical drawings.
- Some experience in working in a similar design and manufacturing environment.
- Interpretation of concept designs into technical drawings packages.
- Production and management of technical drawing packages for workshop manufacture.
- Quality control monitoring of technical drawing production.
- Production of drawing packs for onsite installations.
Skills & Qualiﬁcations
- Relevant qualiﬁcation or work experience
- AutoCAD or Vectorworks Proﬁcient
- Strong communication skills.
- SketchUp proﬁcient an advantage.
- Good communicator
- Accurate attention to detail
- Passionate & enthusiastic, a motivated self starter
- Team player
This is a great opportunity to join an agency working with ambitious global technology companies. We consistently push boundaries and lead on design so are looking for a passionate individual who is looking to really make a difference.
We enjoy fun days, evenings out, team lunches, Friday drinks and all the other cool stuff that agency life brings.
For the right person this is a dream job. If you have a passion for working in exhibitions this role with give you the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility with experience. There is also the opportunity to travel internationally.