PR Manager - Global Healthcare Brand
A truly awesome opportunity has arisen for a fast-growing healthcare company in scale up mode, who are looking for a talented PR Manager to join their global communications team.
Reporting into the Global Head this person wil have full autonomy to lead the brands PR plans to ensure the brands achieve maximum PR exposure in the UK and across the different global markets.
This is a high potential position, and we expect this person to progress within 2 years.
The business is renowned for having a strong team spirit, they employ people that enjoy working with others, have humility and emotional intelligence, and are fun to work with.
It's a breath of fresh air in what can be seen as a pretentious industry! This is genuinely a great working culture, and it is important for them to hire people that share their values.
- Planning and delivery brand PR plans, meeting agreed goals, timelines, objectives, budgets and coverage targets in UK and EM key markets.
- Working with UK, Ireland and Australia marketing and digital teams to ensure campaigns are integrated
- Develop and achieve approval from the relevant Region Brand Managers for annual PR budgets.
- Ensure there is ongoing proactive media relations for brands using creativity, opportunity, Response source and reactive enquiries.
- Previous work experience in a PR agency /role at PR Manager level or similar, delivering strong, integrated and results-driven PR campaigns.
- Excellent press release and feature writing skills and as well as great relationships with consumer journalists.
- Strong organisational skills - ability to juggle / prioritise a number of tasks.
- Strong digital experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills - comfortable dealing with a range of different stakeholders.
- Resourceful/highly motivated - able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work creatively (e.g. strong PR angles and creative campaign planning)
- Good basic numeracy and analytical skills (e.g. Running