Campaign Executive - TV/Radio Campaigns
Our Marketing team is one of the busiest teams here at Lidl UK and we've got an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Executive to join us!
You'll be responsible for working alongside a Senior Marketing Manager and supporting them with all responsibilities which include award and campaign management. You'll also work alongside our key agencies to implement advertising campaigns. It doesn't end here! There's always something to be getting involved in across the business, this will give you some great exposure to all areas of marketing for one of the UK's leading retailers.
This is a great role for someone with a real passion for communications, wanting to expand on their existing knowledge in a role with great responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
What will you do?
- Working with the creative agency on TV and Radio campaigns and supporting the production of these
- Networking with award bodies to build and establish relationships
- Entering award submissions and liasing with internal stakeholders and suppliers to manage award samples
- Managing the budget and raising PO's
- Liaising with the buying teams to ensure we have the correct product information for advertising campaigns and managing the sign off procedure
- Managing the Clearcast product internal approval process ensuring that all the information is accurate
- Arranging product samples for other TV shoots and supporting on the bigger campaigns when necessary, including Christmas and Spring
- Other ad hoc tasks
What will you need?
- Solid communications experience - agency or client side
- Experience working on TV / Radio campaigns
- Ideally have a passion for writing
- Ability to demonstrate an interest in the retail sector
- Confident communicator with a passion for marketing campaigns
- High levels of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and able to adapt to change at the last minute
- Confident using MS Office Package including Excel and PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- £26,390 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within team, with the possibility of taking on more responsibility and long-term career prospects.
- Conveniently located, within a 5-minute walk of Wimbledon railway station
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.