One of the UK's top branding agencies who have won multiple awards across the luxury and retail space are looking for a talented, conceptual and brand-focused designer who will be able to assist in creative development of key projects as well as run briefs interdependently.
Based in East London, the studio supports a busy, dynamic environment that is buzzing with creative ideas. The agency pride themselves on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an Immediate and positive impact.
The agency offers an amazing progression structure! The successful candidate will need to be passionate, confident and show a real hunger towards learning and moving up throughout organisation.
The ideal candidate;
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a creative agency
- Creative thinker with the ability to push design beyond the expected and create
fresh ideas and approaches.
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- A confident individual able present work to colleagues and clients
- The ideal candidate must would have a great understanding of print production
processes, layout, type and colour.
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who uses a pencil before the Mac - good 'traditional' visualising ability would also be a bonus!
- Experience working on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
If you are a driven junior designer who wants to be part of a team within one of London's top and highly sought after agencies. Please send CV and portfolio ASAP to avoid disappointment email@example.com
Paying between £20,000-£23,000
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly