Senior Digital UI Designer
Award winning agency in South West London/Berkshire borders is looking to bring on a UX/UI Designer.
The UX/UI designer will be in charge of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the User Experience and User Interface, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the products digital environment.
We are looking for a user-experience designer able to understand the agency business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, etc. (Marvel prototyping)
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
To work alongside the Digital Director and Developer, this individual will need to be au fait with building out enriched digital environments, user stories, functionality/features, user journeys and highly technical interactive platforms.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative agency who are dedicated to developing their digital offering to an exciting range of clients.