Brand Manager, FMCG
£40k-£45k + car allowance
Based Hertfordshire. Ref: TL884745
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Brand Manager looking to work on, and take ownership for, a leading grocery brand with ambitious growth plans, masses of innovation and ATL comms. Full mix accountability including P&L responsibility.
Key accountabilities in role:
- P&L management.
- Brand planning - 3yr brand strategy development and in-year marketing plan implementation.
- Leadership of brand communications and in-store activations.
- Complete end to end delivery of EPD projects such as flavour refreshes or new variant launches and packaging changes.
- Key member of the innovation leadership team.
- Consistent champion of brands, driving awareness and visibility specifically amongst the sales team.
- Proven brand marketing experience, including P&L responsibility, within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- Experience working on brands sold within the grocery retail channel.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- The ability to communicate that motivates, builds commitment and excites the business.
- A self-starter with impact and ability to deliver outstanding results within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- A desire for a high level of personal accountability.
- Challenges convention, demonstrates good initiative and can think outside the box.
This Brand Manager position provides a great platform for career development. The office location is Hertfordshire, just over 20mins from Farringdon tube station and St Pancras, and highly accessible by car via A41, M1 and M25. For more information and to apply, email your CV to email@example.com