Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Shape the future of a global leader in the high technology Industry
Use your profound experience in Marketing and Engineering as well as your communication skills to identify and serve existing and new product lines and markets, and influence the future of a global and leading company.
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Develop and implement a product marketing strategy to maximise market share in the Automotive Powertrain industry. This includes (for example):
- Product Go To Market strategy and plan
- Product Messaging and Positioning
- competitor analysis
- influence Product and Solution definition
- Visiting customers and help to identify product and solution requirements in collaboration with the departments Product Management and Regional Sales
- Coordinate industry-focused needs amongst the various products and solutions in the PL together with other Product Marketing Managers in the PL and liaise with Global MarComm
- Collaborate with Global MarComm and Product Managers to develop promotional and marketing materials for company products and service
- Develop and support sales presentation materials
- Maintain accuracy of the marketing materials for the PL products and information on the corporate intranet and website related to the Automotive Powertrain industry
- Facilitate marketing requests such as customer presentations, video and photo request, public relations support, and training assistance
- Assists with the increasing visibility on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ for the corporate channels
- Identify trends and developments in the Automotive Powertrain industry
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Engineering or a related field
- 10 or more years working in the automotive & powertrain industry
- 5 or more years in a business-to-business strategic marketing role, preferably in a related field
- Experience with and understanding of Metrology technology and equipment is a benefit - but not essential
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written); proficiency in a second language is an asset
- Strong MS-Office skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide (30%)
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to bring in your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, international company in order to make a significant personal contribution to the company's future and development. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your English CV via the Apply button, reference no: CH-03253. For additional information please contact us +41 44 396 11 11.
About the company
Our client offers a full range of high technology, precision products and services for all industrial measurement applications. With a truly global presence, they support customers with measurement information along the entire design, development and production lifecycle. They enable their customers to enhance the quality of their products and increase the efficiency of their manufacturing plants around the world. Their customer base includes leading global brands in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical devices.