Are you a social media expert with experience in growing Facebook communities and using Sprinklr? Then please read on!
You will be a seasoned social media and community manager with demonstrable experience in Facebook community building and engagement. You will be au fait with using Sprinklr and other social listening programs to stay on top of the best way to engage with your community. You will have:
- Experience of working with online communities (especially starting and growing a new community)
- Demonstrable experience of creating digital content
- Experience of running a community on Facebook
- A can-do approach and a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of social media and how it is used to drive engagement
- Flexible with good project management and planning skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong creative judgment and understanding of what type of content works on Facebook and other social channels
- Experience using Sprinklr for social listening and community management and moderation
- Ability to create visual assets is a plus
- Experience of working in Charity / Government or Corporate Affairs sector is an advantage
About the role
This is a hugely exciting role that sits within the loyalty team of this digital-first business unit. The community is fledgling at the moment and this role will be to grow it and nurture it. You will also be tasked with moving into other social spheres and drive the engagement of this hugely exciting initiative to promote a healthier lifestyle.
- Plan and manage content to help drive an increase in users and engagement.
- Create content / posting calendar
- Write posts and create visual assets (working with agencies and designers when required)
- Engage and welcome new members to the community
- Respond to posts, moderate discussions and steer conversations
- Identifies opportunities to develop and grow the community
- Signposts to content on the client site, external sites and to other relevant threads on the community
- Analyse community engagement, identify the best performing content and optimise content and engagement plans (incl. boosting posts)
- Liaise with CA and Legal (getting sign off / agreement on the content plans
About the client
This business unit works and performs like a start-up but is part of a wider blue-chip FMCG business. A start-up with big backing! The full team is set up along the customer journey and this role sits within the final stages of the journey. The offices are fantastic, located within a 2 minute walk from a major tube station with multiple lines. The team are down to earth, experienced and excited about what the future holds for this initiative.