PR & Communications Manager (Part Time)

5 days left

29 August 2018
26 September 2018
Aniqa Islam
Job Function
Contract Type
Full Time
Excellent PR & Communications Part Time Role working for a leading financial services firm.

Your new company
You will work for one of the UK's leading investment management firms, independently-owned and award winning. They offer personalised wealth management services, to individual investors, charities, and pension funds which are designed to meet diverse and varied client needs. This is a role within the Communications team, and will suit someone who has experience within the investment or asset management industry.

Your new role
You will be responsible for the design of communications campaigns and programmes. 80% of the role will be PR and Media Relations of the firm. The main function will be to proactively create and write ideas to newspaper and journalists. You will also respond to all media enquiries and work with key stakeholders. The other 20% of the role is internal communications, where you will be responsible for writing a posting all internal coms on the intranet. You will also be distributing key information to the right audience.

What you'll need to succeed
You must have proven experience in an integrated communications/PR role, covering internal and external comms. You will have experience within the financial services industry, ideally within investment or asset management. You will be a communications specialist with strong PR experience. What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary up to £58,000 FTE, i.e. £23,200 for two days. Plus full competitive remuneration package including a discretionary-related bonus. There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at

Apply for PR & Communications Manager (Part Time)

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 8MB

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your Portfolio must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 8MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from Marketing, Advertising & Design Jobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on Marketing, Advertising & Design Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs