Communications + Social Media Coordinator for Architects
Communications & Social Media Coordinator
We are working with one of our key clients, a global architecture and design firm with offices and iconic buildings in all corners of the world. They have made a lucrative position available for a Communications & Social Media Coordinator to join their Marketing & Communications team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client requires an individual who is personable, organised and able to work autonomously exercising their own initiative and a high attention to detail. It is absolutely essential that you have a passion for digital trends, social media and creating your own content.
Communications & Social Media Coordinator key responsibilities:
- Social Media - Manage social media campaigns, promoting the business and public awareness of the brand on different platforms, use scheduling tools such as TweetDeck and HootSuite, continuously analysing the firm's performance in social media with the aim to effectively grow the firm's presence and writing blogs
- Communications - Manage marketing newsletters and email campaigns, gaining an excellent understanding of the firm, their portfolio and their capabilities, organising photoshoots and working closely with the marketing team to complete projects and plan events
- Awards - Prepare, submit, edit and approve award content
Key skills required:
- Hold a relevant qualification (communications, media, marketing or something similar)
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar communications/social media role
- Have an excellent understanding of different social media platforms and how they can benefit a business, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Have a creative flair about you, along with a strong interest in architecture and design
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Our client is offering the successful Communications & Social Media Coordinator a competitive starting salary, a generous benefits package and a supportive working environment where your professional development will be priority.
To find out more information, please get in touch with Gemma Naylor at Adrem Group or send your up to date CV to apply.
… Interested in positions like this one? Please note that we don't advertise all our vacancies so if this role isn't quite the right fit, get in touch to see if we have something more suitable!
Apply for Communications + Social Media Coordinator for Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly