6 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced mid-senior designer to join the creative team at an award winning branding and design agency.
Based in the London studio, this role will set you at the heart of the agency's creative output, working with major international brands. The agency need someone who can inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will be maintain and bolster their reputation for creative excellence.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
To be considered for the role you will be a proven designer who is obsessed with great creative work. In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record (minimum of three years) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have an understanding of digital design and production processes, including responsive web design.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully thought through arguments.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Apply for Mid-Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly