Junior Workplace Interior Designer
An exciting opportunity has come up to work for one of the most prestigious design studios in London. The firm are seeking a Junior Workplace Interior Designer to join their diverse team. The award-winning company specialise in a range of projects across the workplace sector including fit-out, design, furniture etc bringing workplaces to life.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Workplace Interior Designer includes
- Communicating conceptual ideas through hand sketches or computer modelling
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the design team when required
- Producing technical packages
- Liaising and manging relationships with suppliers and contractors.
The Junior Workplace Interior Designer must have:
- Excellent use in AutoCAD
- Must have 2-4 years of relevant experience in workplace projects in London
- An understanding of workplace is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed.
- A passion for workplace design is a must.
- Display the ability to produce concept work using hand sketches and computer software to a professional standard.
If you interested in finding out more about this Junior Workplace Interior Design jobs, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job or email