I have an exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Designer to work for an independent creative agency located in central London. My client specialises in working across design, branding, digital and strategy. My client is looking for someone who is an awesome team player and is not afraid to contribute to projects. This person would relish the chance to take the lead on projects.
Three years industry experience and a relevant design degree is essential. You will have an excellent portfolio that demonstrates your ability to think intellectually about design problems and express your ideas across different media and brand channels.
Working in a small team, projects will cover branding & identity design, brochureware/ editorial, creating brand guidelines, advertising, front-end digital design and lots more. You will be working on your projects from concept stages through to delivery.
* A degree in graphic design or an equivalent qualification
* A minimum of 3 years' commercial experience
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas within a team environment
* Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography
* Ability to self-manage multiple jobs and prioritise accordingly
* Excellent skills in Adobe CS - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Only suitable candidates will be contacted