Social Media Manager
Better Placed is delighted to be recruiting a Social Media Manager position for a health/lifestyle company in York. If you are a Social Media geek who loves everything Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and understands how to drive genuine revenue from these channels, this could be a phenomenal opportunity for you.
In a company that continues to grow and revolutionise their marketing to a digital model, you will have full responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the social media channels. As a health/lifestyle brand social media is a key piece in their 'shop window' and you will continually seek ways to stand out amongst the crowd through engaging content and use of influencers.
It's a great time to be part of the company with an office move to larger, nearby offices to accommodate phenomenal recent growth on the horizon. With a marketing team of around 8, you will have the opportunity to bounce ideas around with a talented team of marketing and digital specialists.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Increasing traffic to the group websites through social media. This will be through generating killer content and the use of social media influencers.
- Growing the brand's followers across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, marketing to both a B2B and B2C audience.
- Encouraging brand engagement and generating conversations across social media channels.
- Acting as a voice of the customer from product feedback or stories across social channels.
- Utilising social media software to plan and schedule social media posts e.g. Hootsuite, TweetDeck.
- Generating reports on social media performance using Google Analytics to create strategies on future campaigns.
- Managing Paid Social campaigns for customer acquisition.
- Copywriting and designing all social media posts.
- Community Management - responding to enquiries, reviews and any other questions from potential or existing customers.
If you have a true passion for everything social and most importantly have professional experience of utilising social media as a marketing tool, please apply now!
Based in York, this role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Goole, Hull and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.