Marketing Campaign & Events Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Reporting to: Group Marketing Manager
Squire's Garden Centres is an expanding family owned group of 16 garden centres located mainly in the West London/Surrey area
We are looking for an experienced and organised marketer, with plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
The focus of this exciting new role is on planning and developing a variety of effective marketing campaigns and events for the group. All campaigns must meet the objectives set and be managed from beginning to end; delivered on time and within budget.
You will be part of a small busy in-house marketing team, so being hands on and a team player is essential. Working with our inhouse designers, distribution, digital print and media agencies you will deliver multi channel campaigns, with focus on door drops, in store, digital and local print advertising.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Devise B2C integrated campaigns; driving footfall into the centres and sales throughout the year
- Deliver regular analysis reports of campaign results, showing ROI and making recommendations
- Assist with the planning and organising of our events programme to promote loyalty and drive footfall
- Support the centres with community project including Charity programme, schools, local events, clubs and societies e.g. gardening club, cubs and brownies.
- Write, edit and proof read copy for promotional material
- Ensure accuracy of marketing material and manage formal sign off
- Ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to in all communication channels
- Supporting marketing projects e.g. rebrand and expansion of social media presence
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends.
The successful candidate will ideally
- be degree educated with a minimum 2:1, preferably marketing/business related
- have proven experience of running successful campaigns and events
- have worked in fast moving consumer facing business (retail or service business ideally)
- be confident in multi-tasking and managing stakeholders,
- have a proactive, ‘can-do' attitude
- appreciate gardens as places to relax with friends and family, as well as grow great stuff!
- demonstrate strong analytical abilities specifically to assess the effectiveness of marketing investment
- have a thorough understanding of all media channels with specific expertise in digital
Closing date is 16 September 2018
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Please state your salary expectations upon application
Apply for Marketing Campaign & Events Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly