Marketing & Bids Manager
As Marketing & Bids Manager, you'll be supporting our New Business team through the dual role of planning and executing our annual marketing activities as well as owning and coordinating our bid/RFX submissions. You'll play a vital part in helping us attract and win new business, with the opportunity to influence and shape things from beginning to end. As you would expect, the marketing aspect of the role will be quite diverse, helping to deliver on the content and social media strategies, in addition to other online and offline initiatives. As the company continues to grow and evolve there is a real opportunity expand your marketing experience into new markets and geographies.
You'll be treated to panoramic views over London from our office - a stone's throw from St. Paul's. There's drinks and nibbles every Friday afternoon, a table tennis table, a vibrant social scene, and the chance to work with some of the industry's brightest minds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop UK marketing plan with focus around generating awareness and qualified leads from targeted accounts using Account Based Marketing strategies
- Execute UK plan meeting KPIs and budget targets
- Plan social strategy across our online channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, both for AIA Worldwide and connected brands
- Help write and coordinate articles, podcasts, whitepapers etc on our thought leadership site (employerbrand.com) and agency website.
- Own and coordinate the bids and RFX submission processes, working with the wider team to craft the highest quality responses and design bid templates, all with agreed deadlines in mind.
- Develop and manage online repository of proposals, standard documentation, bid responses and sales materials.
- Work with the wider agency to update profiles and create / update case studies.
- Assist in production of credentials documents for wider sales and client service teams to use.
- Identify and implement process improvements that reduce cycle times and resource requirements for proposal development.
Skills & Requirements:
- Graduate in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field with a focus on communication.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing marketing strategies for software or digital marketing agency
- You have excellent written communication skills, and are able to work with different personalities in a vibrant environment.
- You're able to deliver accurate, high quality work to tight timescales.
- You're proficient with software packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign is also preferable, and Photoshop and Illustrator helpful.