Experienced RIBA Part 2 or Architect - BIM Implementation
1 day left
- Full Time
You will join as an advocate of building information modelling and assist our clients passionate team of architects.
The studio is headed up by one of the industries leading architects that is keen to embrace digital design and technology to further push the boundaries of the architecture they are already renowned for.
This is an immediate requirement and the studio is keen to start interviewing ASAP!
- Working with the wider project team to create and manage Revit models for projects
- Creating and managing the production of Revit content
- Applying and managing office BIM protocols and Revit standards
- Acting as the studio's Revit 'guru' within the project team, and being the go-to person for Revit related queries
- Being approachable and dealing with occasional ad hoc queries
- Fully conversant in Revit
- Proficient in developing 3D models and producing drawings using Revit
- Knowledgeable of BIM and its integration into the design and detailing process
- Experience of working on UK projects
- Passion for new technology
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other architectural design technologies (desirable)
If you are an Architectural Assistant or Architect with a proven knowledge of Revit & a passion for BIM implementation, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Please submit your CV ASAP in order to secure the opportunity to interview.
Apply for Experienced RIBA Part 2 or Architect - BIM Implementation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly