Furniture Space Planner / Designer
This company has an in-depth knowledge of the modern workplace and of office furniture manufacturers and products delivering some highly complex projects requiring multiple phases of installation and their track record of project delivery is exceptional.
They currently seek an additional designer to produce space plans and layouts, the detailing up of furniture and specifying furniture and accessories. If you are able to produce 3D visuals for presentation purposes then that would be very beneficial.
Objective and requirements:
- To use AutoCAD for layouts and ideally 3D Studio or SketchUp for visuals
- Good numeracy and an analytical ability is needed to provide solutions to clients
- At least some experience of commercial interiors and office furniture to pick the role and job up quickly
- A practical and technical head to put together presentation documents and plans
- To use your good communication skills to liaise with other departments and clients