Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner
One of London's top Data roles! Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner required for leading London integrated marketing agency.
Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner - London, £100K - £120K
This is a senior Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner role at one of London's most respected marketing agencies and requires someone who can lead on data development and major accounts, plus manage and inspire a strong data team.
Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner - The role
- You will be responsible for the data planning team and the data strategy function across a varied client portfolio. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impression and to lead an award winning data team.
- You will help further develop an already hugely successful data team, manage and inspire them
- You will build strong relationships with clients, work on pitches and oversee the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data activities.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team at the agency on strategic developments
- Integrate data and analytics with broader marketing strategy to develop connected data-inspired CRM.
Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner - Skills and experience
- Extensive senior data strategy experience gained agency side.
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience (you will be managing a large team)
- Strong around all aspects of data and CRM programmes - plus an understanding of digital and social data.
- Client facing communication skills at senior level - gravitas to influence
- Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond clients' briefs
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database and analytics platforms
- Good pitch experience.
This is an exciting role for a Head of Data Strategy / Data Strategy Partner to join a leading marketing agency in a senior role.
The salary is around £100K- £120K plus benefits.
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me email@example.com