Multiple award winning, Central London based Design agency with a quirky open plan space are looking for their new Studio Manager to join their rapidly expanding team! This is an extremely creative place to work so an interest and a background in design and contemporary culture is a big bonus.
This is an integral role to the agency - You will play a huge part in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the studio. You will be highly organised, enthusiastic, hardworking with the ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
With a headcount of 50+ employees and a studio that boasts all the latest technology, bean bags, sleep pods and a prosecco trolley… they really do have something for everyone!
A big part of this role will be helping to maintain the amazing family feel culture that has been built, so you need to be prepared to be the go to person within the organization as well as organise the weekly cocktail and beer outings… and yes you must take part in these!
Your responsibilities as Studio Manager will include:
- Creating and maintaining the weekly, monthly and long-term schedule for the Studio
- Ensuring all projects are planned and resourced for in the most effective way possible
- Managing the recruitment process
- Maintaining holiday requests, coordinating appraisals, recording annual leave and sickness
- Building maintenance
- Coordinating staff training
- Managing the social happenings of the studio - Birthdays, Summer & Christmas parties, team socials etc
- 3 + years' experience in a similar role
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in a creative environment is desired
- The ability to be selfless when sometimes putting others needs before your own
Salary is paying between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
If this is the role for you, please get in touch ASAP! email@example.com