2 days left
- Full Time
This top AJ100 and award-winning, architectural practice is looking for a Revit technician to join its busy team in London!
They require an experienced Revit designer/technician to work in their London studio to assist on a wide range of projects from the early stages through to production and construction phases, predominantly high end residential developments.
The position would suit an experienced Revit technician who has worked previously as part of a CAD team and possess an in depth knowledge of Revit modelling.
- an excellent knowledge of Revit
- a good understanding of the RIBA work stages
- a strong technical ability, you will be capable of creating clean and accurate templates, sheet layouts (including Stage B construction ready) and schedules from Revit
- experience in uk based projects
- work closely with office 3D team to develop ways of integrating other 3D software programs into Revit e.g. knowledge of plugins that will allow for the transfer of organic geometries from Rhino into Revit
- an ability to think and work independently
- writing, reviewing and commenting on project BIM Execution plans for live projects, bids and proposals when required
- an excellent command of both written and verbal English is essential
- Dynamo and other plug-in scripting skills are seen as beneficial
- personable and an ability to work closely and assist team members when meeting deadlines
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly