Senior 2D Graphic Designer
My client, an event specialist based in East London working with many of the biggest names within their space are looking for a new Senior 2D Graphic Designer with events experience to join as a key member of the agency. Our client is after someone who is looking for longevity in their next role who can be proud and act as a leader and role model to the more junior creatives within the organization. You will be impeccably skilled in your area with both a background and an impressive portfolio of work to back it up.
This is a young, fresh and vibrant agency with a working environment that is honest and open. The whole agency believe in building long lasting partnerships with each other as well as their clients and the network of talented partners they work with.
As Senior Graphic Designer you will:
- Contribute to the creative direction of client projects and accounts. This includes look, feel, tone and brand to ensure customer experience is exciting and innovative
- Create inspiring pitch documents and creative proposals
- Oversee the graphic design for the full project and it's roll out
- Predominantly lead 2D graphics and signage across events.
- To work alongside the 3D design team to incorporate graphical elements to each event that help convey the brands message and ethos
- Offer ideas and relevant thinking that's insightful, fresh and challenging, and act as a mentor to the 2D team
- Manage your personal development and contribution to the team
- Manage your own time, meetings and workload, demonstrate good organizational and time management skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst keeping an awareness of multiple deadlines
- Up hold the brand and assist in developing it's design language
- Inspire graphic designers and artworkers, educating and acting as a sounding board, and assist the design director in the development of the 2D team
- Network and represent the agency within the industry
- Attend site and client meetings when appropriate
- A 2.1 or above degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- 4+ years agency experience
- You will be a key team player
- You will demonstrate good industry understanding and commercial awareness
- You will be operationally focused, driven and self motivated.
- Experience from a signage and creative branding background, ideally events will be of real benefit
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV and folio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org interviews are kicking off immediately 😊