Interior Designer - REVIT
A global architecture, design and strategy practice are looking for experienced workplace designers to join their creative Clerkenwell studio .
- Contributing to and running projects from inception through to completion.
- Gathering inspiration from multiple sources, generating mood packages and translating mood into successfully designed and executed spaces.
- Producing full design documentation in Revit.
- Strong understanding of FF&E and space planning .
- Liasing directly with clients, suppliers and third parties.
- Site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in interior design / architecture.
- Proven experience within the commercial workplace sector.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate clearly and passionately.
- Confident with clients and attending on-site meetings.
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner.
- Advanced level Revit is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team to work on projects across multiple sectors. Apply now with CV and sample portfolio. Looking to interview immediately!