This Interior Design practice works with both private clients and developers on show homes and show apartments.
With a busy workload they seek an Interior Designer to work mainly on showhomes running design projects from initial brief through to final installation, in compliance with company procedures.
Objectives and requirements:
- In compliance with company procedures accompany the client through every step of the project from the planning stage, implementation and through to installation of all the final finishing touches
- At least 3 years' show home design experience will be needed to understand the role thoroughly
- To manage a number of projects at one time
- Use your excellent communication skills to handle both suppliers and clients
- Strong organisational skills are needed for planning and documenting projects
- Using your VectorWorks knowledge for drawing up designs