Middleweight FF&E Designer
A successful interior design practice based in SW1 which specialises in exclusive and notable interiors, are looking for a talented FF&E designer to work on some of the most exciting and high profile hotels, bars and restaurants in London.
- Plan, execute and oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Work closely alongside the senior designer and assist project team with development of FF&E concepts,procurement & installation of FF&E items.
- Create, track and process accurate and up-to-date budget proposals, costings and recommend budget changes where necessary.
- Create and present FF&E proposals to client.
- Manage client sign-off of FF&E items and documentation.
- Oversee quality control and production of sampling, including mock-ups and prototypes of custom items (providing sketch details where required).
- Coordinate and oversee FF&E procurement, delivery and installation of all FF&E items, including coordination of relevant on + off-site trades, specialists and scenic artists.
- Establish and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Introduce new ways of working, above and beyond the brief.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in luxury residential and hospitality sectors and boutique projects.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, positive personality and professional demeanour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furniture and finishes for hospitality environments.
- Good knowledge of latest trends and industry guidelines.
- Maintain a solid network of suppliers.
- Knowledge of running a design project on time and on budget.
- Create work using Adobe Suite, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Exel.
- Ability to understand AutoCAD.
- BA in Interior Design or related degree.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the most immaculate design.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job. Looking to hire immediately.