Senior Graphic Designer/ Design Director
Are you a Senior Graphic Designer or potentially a newbie Design Director, who has cut their teeth working at leading branding agencies with experience in brand innovation, experience design, emerging, digital and strategy. Are you looking to work for an established global leader to help them set up their London hub?
You'll be joining an established company who currently have studios in Tokyo, Düsseldorf, Bangkok, Shanghai and New York. Their new venture is expanding it's award-winning inhouse design team in Richmond, London based the river Thames.
You'll be an ambitious, driven graphic designer who is excited about the prospect of establishing a successful studio in London. You'll be working with the team and independently across all areas of the business, including branding, retail, packaging and product graphics.
Senior Graphic/ Design Director Duties:
• Designing/developing graphics, illustrations, logos, infographics and packaging artwork
• Designing product graphics to be applied to a variety of products
• Creating unique and innovative packaging concepts for products
• Producing a range of ideas for each brief
• Building and testing physical mockups
• Creating 2D concepts/visuals for presentation
• Designing web-ready graphics for use on all digital platforms
• Design wireframes and interactive prototypes, sitemaps and workflows
• Ensure brand consistency
• Travel required within the US, Asia and Europe
Must be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
• Five Year Plus experience within a graphic/branding design role
• Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• A diverse range of skills, e.g. typography, artworking, different illustrative styles
• Fresh thinker and ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
• Open minded and flexible, continually looking for new ways to make things happen and make the design better
- Versatile in terms of personal interests with a strong cultural awareness, especially of international trends in art, design, and technology
• Good hand drawing skills
• Must be extremely organised, detail-oriented and able to multi-task with multiple deadlines
• Proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships.
To apply for this role please send through your CV portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.