Sales Development Representative - Cool Start-Up
Sales Development Representative - Cool Start Up in London Bridge
This start up was funded in 2006, now has a presence in London, America & Asia Pacific with no signs of slowing down soon. Selling into legal and professional services, these guys work with the big 4 and 60% of the top 100 law firms in the United Kingdom.
Law & Professional services? This doesn't mean they're not fun! Amazing office culture, the sales team is headed up by a real genuine leader who works with you so that you experience fast progression.
- Experience in a similar role for SaaS platform: Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales, Account Development, Market Development, Business Development Rep
- Research target companies online to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow through and commitment
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing qualified opportunities
- Apply with your CV today or get in touch to learn more.
Express your interest by applying today, or if you have any questions please email Michael Woods on firstname.lastname@example.org