Middleweight Residential Designer
A well-known boutique interior design studio in west London is looking for a middle-weight designer to work across thoughtful residential and commercial projects.
- Developing design concepts.
- Producing rendered plans and elevations.
- Using AutoCAD for drawing production.
- Sourcing and procuring FF&E and compiling schedules.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Regular project site visits including note-taking and contractor liaison.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio.
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion.
- Meticulous attention detail.
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic.
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
This an opportunity to add high-profile and notable projects to your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.