Retoucher - E-Commerce - 6 Month Contract
A creative production house is seeking a talented Retoucher to join their in-house creative department working to deliver high quality imagery and photography according to each brands requirements. The Retoucher will be employed on an initial six-month contract with the possibility to extend. The right candidate for this role will be working on a wealth of retouching briefs for e-commerce so experience retouching skin and hair is a key requirement for this opportunity.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Retouching to a very high standard and ensuring colour consistency
- Meeting tight deadlines for daily product uploads, working in close partnership with the Studio Manager and other retouchers
- CMYK proofing and carrying out ad hoc duties when required
- Retouching, colour correcting and cropping imagery, maintaining file size specifications
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- High proficiency and speed in using Adobe Photoshop and Mac OS
- Strong understanding of colour correction techniques and skin retouching
- Organised and with an excellent eye for detail
- Confidence in being able to work under pressure with the ability to take initiative
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are available for a six-month contract, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.