Design Director - Retail
A renowned design and advertising agency, who create integrated campaigns for clients within the Fashion and Retail sectors, are looking for a Design Director to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency and produce integrated campaigns for some of the agency's largest retail accounts.
The Design Director will be instrumental in managing and creatively leading projects as well as mentoring and inspiring a close-knit team. A key project that the Design Director will be working on will be the re-positioning of a homeware lifestyle brand.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Conceptualising and designing all brand communications including but not limited to; advertising, seasonal campaigns, POS, brand development, art direction and digital design
- Managing and mentoring a team of multidisciplinary designers
- Presenting and pitching creative directly to clients
- Working closely with project and account manager to ensure projects are delivered to brief, in budget and on time
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience working within a similar role as a Design Director across multi- disciplinary campaigns within a creative environment
- Experience working on fashion/ retail clients is highly beneficial coupled with a refined sense of layout and typography
- Strong conceptual thinking and excellent art direction skills, experience of producing 360 campaigns for the retail sector is very much key
- Exceptional communication skills, A natural problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and prioritise tasks to ensure any issues are prevented in advance, and that the creative process keeps ticking along
If you are a talented Design Director, with the desired experienced and looking to join a highly regarded studio, then please send your CV and portfolio (Max 8MB) to flag your interest with Tomorrow.