Junior Digital Designer
My client are a Creative Digital Agency looking for a Junior Digital Designer, this is an exciting opportunity to join an agency who are well established and work with a variety of leading Retail and E-commerce brands.
You will be responsible for designing digital content across web and mobile platforms from initial brief to final delivery. You will also be responsible liaising with clients to sketch and design concepts for social media platforms.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Supporting the design team with digital design and research, reporting to our Design Manager and Digital Designer and Innovation Manager
- Designing digital content and assets, briefed in by our production team
- Helping drive the creative direction of campaigns
- Taking and interpreting project briefs into concepts and treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline, budget and through the feedback process
- Initiating or attending internal and client meetings for project discussion
- Liaising with other relevant team members from other departments to ensure solutions meet or exceed our client's strategic objections
- Help management work on new business pitches and design decks
- Maintaining our creative and development database
- Supporting the whole team with research and inputting ideation into all projects and new business ideas
To be considered for this role you will have experience in digital design as well as a good understanding of UX/UI principles.
To apply please contact Nyamka Becktemba at Salt