Junior Graphic Designer
- Full Time
A creative agency based in the heart of East London, are looking for a Junior Designer to join their expanding team. The agency in question adopt a non-traditional approach to advertising and their team consists of creatives, editors, account managers and production teams, with clients across luxury, lifestyle and tech.
Due to continued growth they are now on the lookout for a Junior Designer to support on all stages of projects, working on brand creative and tackling briefs that demand big thinking across multiple channels.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A keen eye for the finer details and innate pride in your work
- Genuine passion for your craft and an eagerness to want to create compelling, thought-provoking work
- A high working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a portfolio showcasing commercial projects and briefs completed in industry
- Enthusiasm to tackle any design project big or small
This role will offer you;
- The opportunity to work on company wide passion projects
- Exposure to a roaster of clients who this agency has produced award winning work for previously
- A creative and truly collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work on projects from initial concepts to final implementation
If you're looking to be a part of close-knit team where your ideas will really matter, please send through your CV and portfolio to flag your interest in this opportunity.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly