Senior Designer | Old Street | Highly competitive salary
Want to be part of something BIG?! An outstanding opportunity has arisen within one of the most exciting consumer-facing tech startups in the world.
This hyper-growth company has reached £100 million in revenue in just a few years and are tipped to grow much bigger. You'll have the opportunity to help shape their brand on a global scale.
If you're a high-calibre designer with skills and experience across digital, print and motion and want to work for a young, fun and entrepreneurial business, get in touch!
About the role:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are fully executed and carried out successfully across multiple channels
- Design is critical to success and has been since day one. Brand Designers are involved in the brand development, all the way from defining brief strategy to completion
- Engaging in marketing, marketplace health and growth initiatives and translate objectives into strategic, purposeful design
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to craft the best translation of the brand into compelling experiences
- Remains agile, flexible, inventive, and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on short timelines where needed
- Advocates for world-class branding as it applies to project from interactive through to social and print
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of digital, print and motion work
- You have 4+ years of design work experience
- You are very strong with layout, colour, typography and other design concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team and be able to present and explain design ideas and decisions effectively.
- Must be able to prioritise and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or high-growth business and agency experience is a plus
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly; email@example.com