The Fix Creative are currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity for one of their clients who have been a global leader in designing, producing and supplying branded product to a variety of multi-national companies.
They're looking for an open, enthusiastic and dynamic design manager specialising in branded merchandise and packaging to lead our London design team.
The successful candidate will have experience in branded product and packaging and an interest in all areas of design. Previous management experience is desirable but not essential.
The role itself oversees a small design team covering graphics and packaging, hard-sided products, and fashion accessories. You will be responsible for upholding our high standards for design work and pushing the team on to greater heights. The position of design manager will involve resource management, project direction and liaising with account managers and buyers from around the company in addition to fulfilling the role of designer.
- a keen eye for design detail
- have a strong understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, Rhino and Keyshot
- be well organised with good communication skills
- keen to engage stakeholders internally and externally
- work well under deadline pressure
- experience in branded product design and packaging