A boutique studio based in East London are looking for a Design Director to spearhead their creative team and overall design offering. Our client position themselves as a disruptor in the industry and they are looking for someone who can bring a unique flavour and fresh perspective to the team.
Our client work across a varied spec of work covering integrated campaigns, film content, branding and identity, retail and experiential projects and even music videos for clients across retail, fashion, sports and lifestyle.
Key responsibilities for this role will entail;
- Being a real chameleon when it comes to thinking strategically and out of the norm
- Pushing multiple design narratives across numerous design mediums
- Presenting and partnering closely with your clients, holding research workshops and working collaboratively
- Working on branding and conceptual projects for a mixed bag of forward thinking clients
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Prior experience managing a design team or experience in stepping up into a leadership role
- Full proficiency across Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- A diverse portfolio that you're proud to show off showcasing a broad mix of projects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with shifting priorities
If you're looking to join a diverse studio where your ideas will be valued, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.