Account Manager / Project Manager
Major Players are working with a small independent integrated creative agency with offices in East London who are looking for an integrated account/project manager to join the team.
You will be working on the agencies largest accounts supporting the account creative director and creative teams on delivering high level projects from strategy/creative concept through to production deliverables across print, digital, social, film, TV and some experiential.
Being a small agency you will need to wear many different hats, the account is growing so the ability to service and drive new opportunities is really important to fulfill it's potential. You need to have strong account and project management experience, with the ability to help define and communicate their client's briefs to the creative teams as well as proactively ensure everything gets delivered on time and on budget.
- Build strong and inspiring relationships with their clients from different regions up to and including middle to senior management.
- Drive new opportunities help the account grow to it's full potential.
- Ability to understand complex briefs is a must and it will be your responsibility to ensure all questions are answered and deliverables confirmed to accurately quote and brief the creative team.
- Plan and manage everything and everyone in relation to delivering top quality creative work and commercial success for their accounts.
- Be the central point of contact and communication between client, creative director and internal and external resource - making clear the project scope, timings, budgets and individuals responsibilities.
- Have the ability to work fast pace without compromising quality of output or deadlines and budgets.
- Schedule resources and milestones, making the best use of people's time, providing insight, being a positive and inspiring manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency on the up, if this sounds like the role for you then please apply.