Head of SEM
My client is a large tech company in the travel sector who are looking for a Head of SEM, to join their team immediately for a 3 month contracting position.
They are one of Europe's fastest growing travel companies backed by 20 million monthly users and the world's leading tech investors. They have a diverse team with people from all cultures. There is a flat hierarchy and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
The office is in the heart of vibrant Berlin - a city rich in culture and things to do.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the performance of one of the largest channels in one of the most exciting search markets
- Decide on overall SEM strategy and budget allocation across 20+countries on 4 different search platforms (Adwords, Bing, Yandex, Baidu)
- Optimize SEM campaigns across all KPIs and make sure that we stay within top 5% in terms of efficiency in the travel market
- Create optimization algorithms together with our inhouse data science team
- Collaborate with our engineering, BI and BD teams to ensure that we have the best possible optimization tools
- Lead and develop our SEM team
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- You have 5+ years of experience in SEM
- You have a deep understanding of search algorithms and know how to get the best out of the SEM channel no matter how ambitious are your targets
- You have a strong knowledge of GA, MS excel, web and app tracking technologies as well as a strong tech affinity, knowledge of programming languages such as python or VBA is a strong plus
- You love working with numbers and have an ambition of being the best in your area
- You either have already an experience in leading other people or want/ready to develop people leading skills in you
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are considered a plus
If you are interested to find out more, please drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com.
I look forward to connecting.