This company designs and builds bespoke custom built exhibition stands and displays for showrooms and full shop-fits. They also handle all graphic & logo printing, AV and lighting for exhibitions.
They currently seek an experienced exhibition designer to be responsible for all aspects of exhibition stand design and presentation from the clients brief to delivery of the project.
Objectives and requirements:
- To produce designs, 3D visuals and floor plans using AutoCAD and 3D Studio
- To research and keep up to date with the presentation of stand attractions
- Good communication skills are needed to keep in touch with clients at every stage of the design and delivery process
- Using Adobe packages to prepare artworking for in-house and sub-contracted graphic departments
- To liaise with in-house build specialists and A.V. companies
- To carry out site surveys and to project manage the build of the stand