Senior Furniture Designer / Product Development Manager
This company manufacture furniture designed to enhance challenging environments from high-traffic footfall areas such as receptions and waiting rooms to high security buildings such as psychiatric units or prisons.
They are current recruiting for a Product Development Manager that can project manage the delivery of new products to enhance the Companys product range which included upholstered furniture.
Objectives and requirements:
- Keeping projects on track and on schedule using strong project management skills
- Maintaining relations with suppliers and prototype providers which will need clear and concise communication skills
- Liaising with QC to ensure that the products developed conform to the required quality standards
- Regular contact with customers to retain an in depth knowledge of needs and desires
- Achieving efficient working and meeting agreed launch deadlines for new products
- Creating manufacturing / engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- There will be some travel abroad when required